Ancient Indian History Study Material in English.
- The evidences for the existence of prehistoric men were fount at
- Prehistoric Cave Painting are found at Pandavula Gutta,Tirumalagiri Mandal, Warangal district.
- Rock Paintings are found at –
|Mahabub nagar||Dongalagattu, Doopaadu Gattu, Durgam (D3)|
|Kareem Nagar||Ramagundam, Bodigapalli, Regonda|
- Farming / Agriculture was started 12000 years ago.
- Neolithic tools were found at – Serupalli, Mahaboob Nagar District.
- In India evidences for prehistoric farming were found at
- Baluchistha 9000 years ago. (7000 B.C.)
- Kasmir – 5000 years ago. (3000 B.C.)
- Bihar – 4000-5000 yeasr ago.
- Pre historic Ash mound were found at –
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool, Ananthapur.|
- Neolithic period settlments were unearthed at – Polakonda, Warangal District.
Agriculture Products – Commerce
- There are about 25,000 markets in India.
- Chowtuppal is located in Nalgonda district. (After formation of new districts it is a part of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district.)
- AMY – Agriculture Market Yard.
- MSP – Minimum Support Price.
- FCI – Food Corporation of India.
- In Agriculture market yard the commission to be paid by merchants is 1%.
- Market yards in Telangana state are about 100.
Community Decision Making in a Tribe
- Tribes in Telangaana.
- Konda Reddys. Gonds. Koyas. Savaras.
- Gonds are found in Adilabad district.
- In 1940, an anthropologist named Haimendorf researched regarding the tribes of Telangana.
- Panch – Gonds panchayat.
- Patla – Village head of Gonds.