DEGREE COLLEGE LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGES
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications
including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person
who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic,
cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and
economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
How to prepare for APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam
What is the syllabus for Degree Lecturers Exam
What is the marks pattern of Degree Lecturers exam