By reading this article you will get answers to the below questions.
* Why my adsense account is rejected? What measures I should take to get my Google adsense account approved?
* What is invalid click activity?
* What is valid click?
* What are the measure we should take to protect our adsense account from disabling?
* Possible reason for the ban of your adsense account
* Why some click on ads are not counted? Why we see less ad click in our adsense account?
|Google Adsense Cheque|
The first requirement to get a Google adsense account is we should have a website or YouTube channel with videos or a blog.
Why my adsense account is rejected? What measures I should take to get my Google adsense account approved?
Usually application for adsense account gets rejected due to some mistakes. I will tell you the easiest steps to get adsense account.
Before sign up for Google adsense account we should take these precautions.
1. For the successful approval of our adsense account we should have unique content in our website or blog or website. Unique content means the matter we post on our blog should not be copied from other website or blogs.
2. We should make some post on our blog / website / YouTube channel and wait till we get a good Alexa rank.
3. We should wait till our blog / website / YouTube channel links appear in Google search.
4. Useful content – The subject we post on our blog / website should be useful to the netizens. It should not be related to pornography and hate related one.
After fulfilling the four conditions we can apply for Google adsense account.
* Before applying for Google adsense account we must make sure that we fulfill all these conditions. Without fulfilling any of the above requirements, if we apply for Google adsense account, it gets rejected and even if they sanction account there are some chances to ban your account in no time and they will never sanction adsense account again on your name in future.
What are the measure we should take to protect our adsense account from disabling?
Possible reason for the ban of your adsense account
* Copied content.
* Photos copied from other websites and you posted them on your website.
* You clicked on your own Google adsense ads.
* You prompted others to click the Google adsense ads displayed on your website.
* Some one is trying to get your adsense account banned and clicking on your ads daily from some ips.
* Sometimes email post link and Comment space also lead to the ban of our adsense account. Learn How.
How the Google finds out when we click on our own ads or when we prompt / ask others to click on our ads?
You just create a www.statcounter.com counter or www.extremetracking.com tracker for your website. After few days they will display the information of your website trafic in details. They will give you information about from which country/state/district/village/colony/ip address a visitor came to your site, what word he typed in Google to reach your site or which site redirected / referred him to your website, how many pages he / she read, by clicking which Google adsense ad or other link he left your website or blog and somany other details they will give you. Google search is technologically far more developed than the statcounter.com and any other web counter team. Google will know every detail how a visitor came to your site. By visitors behaviour they will find out whether he was asked to visit the website just to click ads or the visitor on his own visited the website. If Google finds out daily so many clicks on ads from one ip address it blocks the ip and the clicks on Google ads from that ip are not counted. If Google sees such invalid click activity on your ads from so many ips then Google adsense disables your adsense account.
When our website visitors are just between 10 – 100, in that case if Google notices clicks on ads regularly from 5 – 10 ips then Google disables your adsense account and you will never get it back.What is invalid click activity?
If you click on your own ads it is counted as invalid click.
If you ask others to click on your ads and they reach your website / blog by typing the url on the browser address bar and they click on the Google ads and leave your website, then it is considered as invalid click.What is valid click?
The visitor should reach your website from Google search by searching a keyword which redirects the netizen to your website / blog. He should spend some time on your website by reading few pages and then if he click on a Google adsense ad, it is considered as a valid click.Why some click on ads are not counted? Why we see less ad click in our adsense account?
Google judges the best which click should be paid and which should not be paid. You have seen the adsense ad click in your statcounter and still Google analytics in not showing the click in your account, that may be either the fault of the website counter / tracker or that particular ip must be in the blocked ips list in Google adsense. I myself noticed statcounter showing a click from my visit when I did not click on my ad. Sometimes the trackers committ to such mistake.